Art with Mrs. Riedel
Elements and Principles
How Do I
Resources for inspiration: Explore
What Makes Great Art, Great?
Be a Creative thinker!
How to build creativity
R.R. - Image convert
Composition: Where to Put the Cow?
Chuck Close Grid
2 pt Perspective
TIme Travel 12/15/17
Meet Mrs. Riedel
Elementary Art Website
Why is Art important?
Drawing Boot Camp Instructions
1. The image cannot be a logo or somebody else's artwork. It should be a photograph.
2. Save it to your desktop or your flash drive.
3. Open Adobe Photoshop. Open the image (File > Open)
There are 2 things we are going to do in Photoshop:
1. Break all values into 4 levels
2. Resize the image and crop it to be exactly 10x8 inches
4. Next step is to remove all colors (desaturate the image).
Go to the menu bar and choose:
Image > Adjustments > Desaturate.
5. If the image is not contrasted (not enough whites or blacks) - you can fix it
Image > Adjustments > Levels
Then drag the black and white sliders to the start and end of the histogram as shown:
Create a free website